Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Flying Tanks Gamemode

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Flying Tanks Gamemode Empty
PostSubject: Flying Tanks Gamemode   Flying Tanks Gamemode EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Me and my friends were messing around and we had came up with a gamemode. Needs a lot of people (8-16). There will be cargo bobs that pickup tanks and fight in the air. If a cargo bob blows up and a tank falls down then that tank is disqualified and cannot fire at other tanks in the air.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Flying Tanks Gamemode   Flying Tanks Gamemode EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:55 am

That sounds freaking awesome to be honest i would definitely be looking into trying that out! I will try and do that next time i get on. The only problem is getting everybody with tanks and / or cargobobs this could be created in the creator mode
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Flying Tanks Gamemode   Flying Tanks Gamemode EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah but one problem is that there is no LTS in the creator so there is respawning but the vehicles cant respawn. It would be better to fight over water so tanks get disabled when they fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying Tanks Gamemode   Flying Tanks Gamemode EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Yea we should definitely pursue this game mode. Great idea, I would definitely be joining this once its up and running. You should try to create a beta map so we can eventually test it out soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flying Tanks Gamemode   Flying Tanks Gamemode EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:22 pm

I did and it kinda sucked I guess because there was only 4 people. I have a different version where one flying tank shoots at people who drive to somewhere (like top fun) or use submarines.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Flying Tanks Gamemode   Flying Tanks Gamemode EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 am

The more games you play with the community the more friends you can add and meet... for stuff you want to do on your own... Everybody is suppposed to technically intermingle in the community to help everybody
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Tanks Gamemode   Flying Tanks Gamemode Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Tanks Gamemode
Page 1 of 1