Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode.

Go down 

Are you going to buy the New Call of Duty WWII?
Yes
Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_lcap50%Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_lcap25%Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_lcap0%Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only if Insaniac Gaming hosts custom events
Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_lcap25%Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode.   Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 10:40 am

I like this first video because its informational. I believe they will have omaha beach in the new game. I would love to get into some type of realism. I also have some hype that they will increase the player cap. On Call of Duty 3 there was 24 players that could play. Its weird that its was a 360 game with 24 players and a regular xbox game i believe with 18.

With the new Xbox One X Capabilities and new software for game devolpers... I am hoping they will up the player cap to 32-- 16 v 16 would really coincide with the Xbox Party limit.. This kind of goes along with some ideas and such with Ultra Eddy519 post of Xbox X https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t4098-xbox-one-x#20907 (You can take a look at that link)

I want to as a community look into getting COD WW2-- Our community used to have some of the biggest Zombie lobbies since Cod 4-- I broke off from Undead Xbox a long time ago. I cant find any of our Cod 4 Videos.. We had a youtuber back then and he told me he would delete all the videos if i didnt let him be the leader of Insaniac Gaming Sad It was a tragic time but this video shows what Cod 4 Zombies was like back in the day. 18 Player Zombie Surival Smile

We can look into doing the same thing with the new COD. Yes it will be set in WW2.. Nazi Zombies duh.. I have been doing Zombies b4 Nazi Zombies ever came out on Call of Duty. I want to push forward and start up some Insaniac Gaming Custom Zombies.. We can get our Leaderboard System back up with achievements unlockables..etc

Here is a look at some IG Zombies--->First is BO1 and second is BO2 i believe.

I just think it would be super fun to do zombies

Now onto realism---This is a video of Alpha Vs Bravo which was a Milsim type Realism event we used to do on Call of Duty and it was super fun. 1 Life engagements etc. There was achievements and leaderboards. It was almost like a faction vs faction game. Good guy vs Bad. With set weapons for each times specials.. It was amazing and i miss it. I am hoping Call of Duty WW2 will be a little more immersive then the last.

I hope that the community can band together if Custom Zombies and Gamemodes will work on the new COD

Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode.   Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:26 am

BIG NEW UPDATE HERE!!! CHECK IT OUT AT KOTAKU!

Kotaku
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode.   Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:31 am

Dont Click here until you have read the Kotaku link:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode.   Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode. Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty WWII Realism and Custom Zombie Gamemode.
Page 1 of 1