Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LazerBeamSquirrel
Xbox Moderator
LazerBeamSquirrel

Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List Empty
PostSubject: Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List   Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:24 pm

I know sometimes its hard to start a RLRP or a event like Busted. So we invite randoms and friends of members not knowing their background. We are trusting you as members that your friend is not a troll and is actually going to listen to rules and have fun. Ive been in many lobbies that have been ruined just because of one person. Im tired of it,and i know Airassault  is definitely tired of it.  I want to see a lobby where your friend can control him/her self, where we dont haft to pause go to players and kick. Control the people you invite. If you invite them, they are your responsibility. We cant completely stop trolls.  but we can still fight back. I think if you invite your friend and he trolls to the point to where we have to kick him, there should be a strike against you in some way. yes we want a full lobby but the less time we deal with bs and trolls, the faster the lobby will start.

its simple tell the people you invite simple rules like... when a  admin talks you shut up, no mic spaming, and listen.
people listen =people understand the rules =we can start up the games faster= games will last longer= and everyone will have a overall better experience.
Help think of ideas to for this ongoing situation.

I think we should have a white list for events like kayne and lynch, busted and other stuff. because lobbies are getting out of hand.

A white list is  a list of people that you know are loyal, respectful, and Going TO Listen and not Troll- used all over pc gaming to make you the player have a better experience. by knowing the people in your server are not hackers/modders/trolls you can have a smooth game, with no interruptions.
Only Members of this list should be able to participate in so said events. by staying active in the community we will be able see that you have good intent. We will make sure your not a troll and bam your a whitelist member, which means you are a respectable member of the community and you deserve to play events.

None of this is of action,these are just my thoughts and i would love to hear yours...
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List   Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 9:53 am

I deffinetly agree with this. Lazer if you want to create a white list in the community gaming section? And give ways to get on white list. I think u should be recommended by mod it and above?
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

Insaniac Gaming GTA Community Problems/White List
Page 1 of 1