Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Zombie Roleplay Character Poll

Go down 
2 posters

What is the most fun character you have played as in the Zombie Roleplay?
Zombie
Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_lcap14%Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Alpha Zombie
Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_lcap14%Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Nemesis
 14% [ 1 ]
Survivor
Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_lcap29%Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Bandit
Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_lcap0%Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sheriff
 14% [ 1 ]
Deputy
Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_lcap0%Zombie Roleplay Character Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Outlaw
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zombie Roleplay Character Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Roleplay Character Poll   Zombie Roleplay Character Poll EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:10 pm

I haven't gotten to play with you guys yet, but in another group I was able to be one of the zombies. It was so much fun! I can't wait to expand and get to experience what each character is like!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Roleplay Character Poll   Zombie Roleplay Character Poll EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 12:22 pm

DBDDRAGONSLAYER wrote:
The Zombie Roleplay is amazing, lets face it. There is an assortment of maps and a variety of characters to choose from. So, naturally, everyone will be bound to have favorites. Personally, my favorite character to use is the survivor. At first, this character may seem generic and dull, but in reality, it's full of potential. When you're playing as the survivor, you can easily assume the role of sheriff, bandit, zombie, or multiple other characters. So, who is your favorite? Surprised

I had to choose between 3 and all for great reasons.. I chose Nemesis.. Sheriff...and other.

Nemesis is prob my top favorite when i am against him. The moment u fight somebody in a high risk low gain situation.. Or just high risk in general ur heart is going to beat fast and i love the adrenaline. Besides when he kills he humans he turns them into Alpha Zombies. It does make it extremely hard on survivors for 20 minute games

Now onto Sheriff.. He is going to be the best character class to have in some sense.. Tear gas for holding down entrances...Combat MG for Stopping Power.. Marksmen Rifle for Mid/Long Range engagements... Last but not least the body armor and the helmet will sure stop a few bullets or two. Def has to be my top human players.

Other.. is best saved for last. I chose other aswell. I like to roleplay my characters while staying inside the code of conduct. I was a sheriff and i was wanted by all the zombies and bandits in the lobby.. I was hunted.. A bandit tried raiding the strip club. I told him to stop and he starting running. I was just going to squeeze the trigger when i realized he didnt even turn a gun on me. I called out for him to stop again or shoot.. He stopped and i asked him why. The gratification came from him not knowing anybody was there.. I was glad i didnt put a slug or two in him.

So essentially can roleplay multiple ways with almost any character. The best but hardest to do is... Bandit breaks into survivor stronghold.. Unmasks and then goes around slitting peoples throats.. Sounds fucked up but ive done it once! I got 2 with a knife and one with a vintage pistol on Combing the Zesert in the big plane scrapyard. It was amazing Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Roleplay Character Poll   Zombie Roleplay Character Poll EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 pm

OOO! So thorough! The bandit sounds so interesting! I hope to be able to do this with you guys! Last night was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Roleplay Character Poll   Zombie Roleplay Character Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Roleplay Character Poll
Page 1 of 1