Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:42 am

HERE FOR CHAR CREATION!

Copy and paste ur char from here to their if u posted here

https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t2549-gta-v-real-life-roleplay-character-creation

Last edited by Theblackdeath78 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:53 am

Xbox Live GT- A Square Oval

Roleplay Name- Dylan Cosby

Age- 27

Job- Police Officer

Hometown: San Andreas

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio- Dylan was born and raised in the heart of San Andres, he was more or less a crook. he started off modestly boosting cars and shoplifting pisswater and redwoods, but as he got older and grew more apart from his family he began using hard drugs and got mixed up with The Devils Disciples a local motorcycle club, it all spiraled down hill from there, at 18 "self-employed";  gun running, drug dealing, and drinking his sorrows away at the Vanilla Unicorn, he decided to re-evaluate his life, he left the club, quit drinking and drug dealing, took his GED enrolled at the local community college, and every thing was fine for a while, then his past like caught up with him his family, Mom, Dad, and kid brother Johnny were brutally murdered by the Blue Ballas, he didn't know what to do. So he finished his core class's and enrolled at University of California Los Santos, got a degree in criminal justice and got a job in Los Santos as a polic officer vowing one day he would take down the blue Ballas, for vengeance and the greater good of Los Santos.

Last edited by A Square Oval on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:55 am

Xbox Live GT:hoosierfan1234

Name:Thad Bartuch

Job:Cop

Hometown:Chicago

Ethnicity:African American

Bio:I grew up in the streets of Chicago. My dad was shot and mother died at birth. My brother took care of me until I got a job selling drugs. He helped me out for a while and then got his life together and moved away with his wife and kids. I started making more money then I could handle. I was caught drug dealing by the cops and then had to wear a wire to help them out. After that they rewarded my take down of a bad street gang with a job as a guy answering 911 phone calls. After I year I tried out to become a cop. I trained for months and made the squad after graduating from the academy I became a cop. I run the streets stopping crime everywhere and know how it works out there as I was a crime man myself in the old days. I never let crime slip by me, I don't take bribes, and I never will......

Last edited by hoosiersrock on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
A Chair6475
Undead
A Chair6475

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:41 am

Xbox Gamertag:A Chair6475
Name:Alfredo Chair (A.Chair for short)
Job:Cluckin' Bell cashier (part time assassin)
Hometown:San Andreas
Ethnicity:Latino
Bio:Alfredo was a regular child at first growing up on Grove Street. He did what any child his age would do such as selling drugs, and maybe even stabbing someone every now and then. To him, his life was perfect, but he didn't know of his real parents until he was 14. Back when he was a baby, about two months old, he lived with his real parents obviously, but this would not last very long. His father, a table,had messed with the wrong group of tables, oak tables to be exact, and those tables came down to hunting little old Chair's parents, both of which were maple tables. After the oak tables had finally found Chair's parents, they took them to the place where no table should go.
The oaks took them to the saw mill. In the saw mill, the oaks destroyed Chair's parents splinter by splinter, and Chair was left homeless. After nearly a week, a young couple took Chair in after finding him crawling towards the city and took care of him. After nine years, Chair began drug dealing and stabbing people like the other kids did, and Chair was growing up to look like a human. When he turned fifteen, a year after he was told of his real parents, he was eligible for working at his local Cluckin' Bell. However, because of the low payment of only $4.50 an hour, Chair began to have a side job, and this side job was to be an assassin. Chair already had a Heavy Sniper that his parents got for him on his 13th birthday, so he was already set for his new job. After he turned 21, Chair was charged with the murder of Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, and a lot of others he assassinated. When Chair was bailed out, his friend Lamar came to pick him up, but now, Chair's Heavy Sniper is no longer in his possession and is only armed with a common pistol in San Andreas where he first began growing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 4:35 pm

I'm lost with your bio but it's developed for sure.
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Yeah his bio about his parents being actual chairs is hilarious I love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:15 am

Dang it hoosier his parents were tables.
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Haha sorry I won't make that mistake again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Damnit hossier!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:09 am

Their is already a thread for this (LOCKED)Fail blackdeath...
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation   GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA 5 Real Life Roleplay Character Creation
Page 1 of 1