Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Real life roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior Rocket92
Undead
Junior Rocket92

Real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Real life roleplay   Real life roleplay EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:58 pm

the role play last night was awesome my gang robbed some people it awesome we out ran cops we had shot out if u wasn't there u missed is be there for the next real life roleplay or u will miss it all
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

Real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life roleplay   Real life roleplay EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Why did u post 2 topics?
Back to top Go down
I Am Da Rebel
Undead
I Am Da Rebel

Real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life roleplay   Real life roleplay EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:35 pm

When is the next real life roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Doctor obj
Zombie
Doctor obj

Real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life roleplay   Real life roleplay EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I would like to join this Real Life Role play yet i can not find the place i make a bio and other things My friend Herol3r1ne told me about it yet i can not find it. Can I have some assistance?
Back to top Go down

Real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life roleplay   Real life roleplay EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Yea Oraxles here are some links to help you get started. Make sure to go over the rules and create a role play character for this Friday's Real Life Role Play. Use these links to get started:

This is for the rules for Real Life
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t2467-gta-v-real-life-roleplay-rules-wip

This is for after the Role Play so you can save your atuff and where you list your items and belongings
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t2736-gta-v-real-life-roleplay-player-bank-items

This is where you create your character for the Role Play, just so its connected to your actual account
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t2549-gta-v-real-life-roleplay-character-creation#14391

And if you have any further questions feel free to message Airassault54 or SageRudolph123. Tell your friends as well who may be interested in joining. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life roleplay   Real life roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Real life roleplay
Page 1 of 1