Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

My rage issue in real life roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackSkall
Undead
BlackSkall

My rage issue in real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: My rage issue in real life roleplay   My rage issue in real life roleplay EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:17 pm

I also wanna make a little side note here im sorry about my rage recently in both the real life roleplays ive been in recently its just my first time i got fucked over as a cop and i was real excited for being a journalist but then i got mugged and killed for doing my job and thats what set me over the edge i wanna scencerly apologize to everyone in that lobby for my bitching and whineing about that but i have to admit when im wrong and i should not have over reacted like that and act like a 9 year old prick. Im sorry i dont remember who i was playing with at the time but i hope you know who you are and once again i scencerely apologize. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

My rage issue in real life roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: My rage issue in real life roleplay   My rage issue in real life roleplay EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Yea it's fine but you have to remember its a RP and disrespecting admins/community advisors/staff will result in serious consequences. This is just a warning to remember. Please try your best to uphold respect to superiors and to other players always.

Also, try to participate in more role plays and adhere to the rules always. That way you can have the best experience possible and avoid any altercations with admins and other players.
Back to top Go down

My rage issue in real life roleplay
Page 1 of 1