Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChronicTaco148
Xbox Staff
ChronicTaco148

GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns Empty
PostSubject: GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns   GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns EmptyFri May 02, 2014 11:27 pm

This is just for people who didn't have a good time because of either people not following rules or something happened that you or the rules didn't agree with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns   GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:48 am

Great thread
I feel like there should be some different cops because even though they won't admit it they meta game and when they get proved wrong for an arrest/accusation they bring up something else just so they can arrest you. idk that's just what I think. I know not all of the cops do it but a lot do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns   GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:10 am

If you can give us a specific example or incident where you feel this happened post it here, or voice your opinion in game so that its dealt with.

Contact a Mod or Staff member about this, but sometimes its because of a misunderstanding. Usually, a community advisor or staff member is the police chief so if any incidents come up where this happens it should be addressed.

Contact an IG team member during the RP, so that this can be avoided. It most likely wont be because of lack of experience; there is always a reason behind everything.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns   GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:58 am

I will deffinetly get down to the issue the only problem is that it would make it really hard if cops cant use the mini map. also they areant allowed to use it if somebody is wanted and what not. this is done by a blind eye on the part of ig team bcuz it enhances the rp. also i will help solve this situation by the IG Team... also someone else being a cop would be really hard unless to do something police related to get out of their regular job they made for the rp...undercover is a good thing to do that to change from criminal to cop u could also use it to ur benefit Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
ChronicTaco148
Xbox Staff
ChronicTaco148

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns   GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:33 pm

i think that in the RP tonight there wasn't as much meta gaming, but the power gaming was pretty high. we all need to work on the as a community when we RP otherwise it takes the fun out of it for some people. just because you are having fun by power gaming you got to look at it both ways. the other person prolly isn't having as much fun as you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns   GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V Real Life Roleplay Complaints & Concerns
Page 1 of 1