Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

!-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!

Go down 
+3
phillies ily
ODSTxSilencerx
IG Airassault54
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

!-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! Empty
PostSubject: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:49 pm

During Christmas break I will be taking leave from the 22nd or 23rd to Jan 1st or Jan 2nd. I will be pretty inactive accept on the site because I don't think I will be taking my xbox because it will take up time from family and friends and I want to spend time with them. I will however hang out with KSI Ungodly and I will bring my controller and mic + Black Ops 2 or just buy ghost and we can do some custom games on that and minecraft.

I will still be playing a little bit of pc since I will be bringing my Labtop. Also just try and stay active on the site during Christmas Break. If ur not active in games that's okay this is def a legit reason we all should be spending time with the ones we love and care about Razz That's means me right since u love me? ahaha jk.

Just try your best to Attend and/or host events during Christmas break

IMPORTANT

I will be gone for a month to Yakama training facility and we will be popping off a **** ton of rounds so it will tight as hell and play war games with my company. It is going to be pretty cool to get away from everything but while I am gone I hope that everybody will take the incentive to host games and stay active as possible. This will test on how our teamwork is together this still isn't for about another 2 months er so for my 1 month leave for training.

Also during the summer I will be going to California for a month just putting that out their!

If u have questions put it on here.
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:52 pm

bumpity bump bump
Back to top Go down
ODSTxSilencerx
Xbox Staff
ODSTxSilencerx

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:54 pm

:'( No!dont leave me! xD
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:45 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:46 am

Dont bump this lol only i can Razz lol jk but it is changed to February 6th so it will be 5 days before or after- So yes!
Back to top Go down
OKCfan4LIFE 35
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Bump bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Yes I love you
Back to top Go down
MudBloodAndBeer
Undead
MudBloodAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:06 pm

we will try to keep it going, get a good GTA V community going and it should almost be easier cuz everyone will be at home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 am

I know for me it would be a little easier, not saying airassault is bad just that new hosts means new experience and game time Smile
Back to top Go down
phillies ily
PC Head Administrator
phillies ily

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 am

Agreed...

Airassault54 is bad <3
Back to top Go down
VERSUS3272
Undead
VERSUS3272

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 am

Who's goin to be hosting the games when Airassault54 is gone?
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:39 am

Hopefully everybody will host games! Im trying to play as many custom games before then so people know the rules. Hosting and explaining rules is like second nature to me now. Hopefully it gets that way for yall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:43 am

I just have trouble explaining things and i get under pressure lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:43 pm

ill hosting alot of gang wars for sure
Back to top Go down
ESOR Apollo
Xbox Moderator
ESOR Apollo

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:32 pm

I'll try to host
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:04 pm

IamChickadees wrote:
I just have trouble explaining things and i get under pressure lol

I can tell that why ur not host. U seem very shy lol. Get over dat ****. Go **** some bitches brah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:08 am

Bulll turd. I am not shy, can tell you that right now big boi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!   !-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+! Empty

Back to top Go down

!-+-!Activity during December an January- Read Asap!+-+!
Page 1 of 1