Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Biker Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JDtheBard
Undead
JDtheBard

Biker Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Biker Roleplay   Biker Roleplay EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello I'm JDtheBard, and I would like to either join a roleplay as a biker or start one myself, message me and we will talk, I'm just trying to start something up, and find people to play GTA V with. Hit me up peace guys!
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Biker Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker Roleplay   Biker Roleplay EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 am

JDtheBard wrote:
Hello I'm JDtheBard, and I would like to either join a roleplay as a biker or start one myself, message me and we will talk, I'm just trying to start something up, and find people to play GTA V with. Hit me up peace guys!

Sounds interesting. Be sure to check out that pm i sent you. I have a seperate thread with some info on Insaniac Gamings Motorcycle Club Roleplay. We will just need to get rules up to date Smile
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
InfinteCharge8
Zombie
InfinteCharge8

Biker Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker Roleplay   Biker Roleplay EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 7:57 pm

I was Road Captain in an old legit MC that was deemed legit by Reaper Lords MC (largest MC on GTA V) called Reaper's Wrath, (don't worry IG I'm not advertising). We had about 30 members, a full table (council) and about 10 prospects the rest being patch member's, so long story short I'm a veteran in this kind of stuff, I would be happy to host one sometime or assist in one, I'm just happy if I get to help the community at all, but I do have a good area of expertise in stuff like this, PM me sometime and we can maybe we can talk about it?
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

Biker Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker Roleplay   Biker Roleplay EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 5:51 pm

InfinteCharge8 wrote:
I was Road Captain in an old legit MC that was deemed legit by Reaper Lords MC (largest MC on GTA V) called Reaper's Wrath, (don't worry IG I'm not advertising). We had about 30 members, a full table (council) and about 10 prospects the rest being patch member's, so long story short I'm a veteran in this kind of stuff, I would be happy to host one sometime or assist in one, I'm just happy if I get to help the community at all, but I do have a good area of expertise in stuff like this, PM me sometime and we can maybe we can talk about it?
hopefully we will have a chance to do an event soon!
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Biker Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker Roleplay   Biker Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Biker Roleplay
Page 1 of 1