Look Up Insaniac Gaming on YouTube

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.

Msg IG Airassault54-- f you have any trouble signing up or questions???

Please pay attention to our code of conduct or we reserve the right to use our full power to stop you from participating in community events.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insaniac Gaming is the Largest and Longest running Grand Theft Auto Roleplaying community out there for the Xbox One. If you guys are interested in participating in these events message IG Airassault54 to get brought into the community.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Look in community gaming and calender for scheduled events-- If you post on the event you will get a reserved slot
Stay active on the website or you will not be able to participate in our free events.
Please tell your friends about the community!

Evolution Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SG Above
Zombie
SG Above

Evolution Roleplay  Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 9:34 am

I have decided im going to put some time and effort into starting and maintaining the Evolution Roleplay. This is going to be a very realistic simulation of what it would be like to live in San Andreas. If you have any question message SG Above on xbl and I will get back to you. Im also looking for moderators with similar roleplay experience as myself to help enforce rules and help new players.

Requirements to Participate:
- MUST be 16 years old or older
- MUST have a mic
- MUST be interviewed by myself or IG Airassault54 BEFORE character creation
- Roleplay expireience is a plus

Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:10 am

You really decide to do this at a bad time. We are just working on getting Ark going and stable. I got mic banned from IG Airassault54 so i am not able to use that account or really to anybody until the 9th. Make sure u check community events. I hope u get something going with that. I think the time for roleplay that hardcore is over.

I have given up on it atleast for now since im micbanned lol. I have a bunch of people that want to.

Talk to

SageRudolph123

Commander 257

Sage has been with the community maybe even longer then u Buttcheeks Razz

Commander has the experience with the police force.

Those our two good people i can introduce you to right off the bat. Just represent Insaniac Gaming and get it going. Get event details and make sure you start recruiting. Once i get back on GTA after then 9th the website will get busy again.

It was a very sudden change from me being on everyday to just not being on...

Im on IG Dogfighter54 atm.. Changing name on site so people understnad hopefully.

Last edited by IG Dogfighter54 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:40 pm

bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 2:29 am

I agree with IG Airassault54. I myself, will stick with Ark for a while. I'm just 1 out of 1,000+ members in this community, putting my opinion on this event. Best of luck of getting the players to participate in this event. I myself, will give it a try. Just one question... when do you plan on hosting this event? You should definitely welcome new players, who are new to the Roleplay experience. Like that, you will get a great turn out for your event. The way I see for the requirements, I feel like I'm about to fill out an application for a job XD... Just saying lol.
Back to top Go down
SG Above
Zombie
SG Above

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:12 pm

I understand others will be playing ark but I will be recruiting and trying to get this started asap anyways. Commander this roleplay is not for new roleplayers because it is complex compared to similar roleplays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Not to be rude but asap can be today, tomorrow, a week or month from now. You have to be specific when your planning to host this event, or any. Like this, the players that will join this event, will know all accurate information. Best of luck and I might join your event when it's up and running. There is also a template you have to follow, in order to host an event. The link is in the description:
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t1897p25-read-if-you-would-like-to-host-events#19331
Thank you and have a good day.
Back to top Go down
SG Above
Zombie
SG Above

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:23 am

Look I don't need to be schooled on how to host an event especially one I ran for a year straight by myself. I know what I am doing I am not new to this. I said asap because I have to recruit members specifically for this roleplay and that could take anywhere from days to weeks. Thank you and have a good day.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 1:16 pm

SG Above wrote:
I understand others will be playing ark but I will be recruiting and trying to get this started asap anyways. Commander this roleplay is not for new roleplayers because it is complex compared to similar roleplays.

If you havent realized that cr9 is not commander. Just fyi. Stop argueing with cr9. Cr9 is giving you all the correct information. If you dont want to follow it i cant promise u i cant get people for you and the 9th is when im un mic banned. Hope the best of luck until then. I gotta get GTA going again after im unmicbanned so ill try to help when i can.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Cr9nightmare wrote:
Not to be rude but asap can be today, tomorrow, a week or month from now. You have to be specific when your planning to host this event, or any.  Like this, the players that will join this event, will know all accurate information. Best of luck and I might join your event when it's up and running. There is also a template you have to follow, in order to host an event. The link is in the description:
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t1897p25-read-if-you-would-like-to-host-events#19331
Thank you and have a good day.

Also cr9 if u have no idea what the event is out it is best not to post about it. The evolution roleplay is something very few members have done. SG Above has a veteran tag for a reason he has been in the community and hung around us for years broski Razz So play nice
Back to top Go down
I R Kevin
Undead
I R Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 pm

I have over 28 people who can participate in this. As well as a fully trained & staffed 14 member law enforcement team.

Please contact me for more details.

I am Commander 257.

Thanks SG
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:49 am

I R Kevin wrote:
I have over 28 people who can participate in this. As well as a fully trained & staffed 14 member law enforcement team.

Please contact me for more details.

I am Commander 257.

Thanks SG

Yall need to stop saying contact me. You guys need to put forth the effort to contact eachother! I have been trying to talk to each and everyone of you and give you guys GT's so just add eachother. Talk to eachother figure out a date and post it on the website!
Back to top Go down
BlackSkullKilla
Command Administrator
BlackSkullKilla

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:36 pm

There is a message system within our website that you all are also more than welcome to use to contact each other. Simple to use. It's also pretty easy to message each other on Xbox. If we all keep asking each other to "contact me", but if none of us actually do it then we are just moving around in circles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Commander, Above, Forsaken and I should be working on the rules/roles of players etc. for Evolution in the coming weeks. We will update the site once we have settled everything and can begin hosting the lobbies. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in working on the rules with us and have the roleplay experience and have been in Insaniac Gaming for some time and want to work with us, let one of us know over Xbox.

Likewise, if you want to read the rules for Evolution RP and add any modifications/ additions to the rules, message them to one of us as well and we will get back to you.

Also, if you want to join the waitlist for participation in Evolution, post your gamertag here to this post.

Until Evolution is set up, new players that are interested can join GTA V Life RP events to gain necessary experience.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:11 am

SageRudoplh123 wrote:
Commander, Above, Forsaken and I should be working on the rules/roles of players etc. for Evolution in the coming weeks. We will update the site once we have settled everything and can begin hosting the lobbies. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in working on the rules with us and have the roleplay experience and have been in Insaniac Gaming for some time and want to work with us, let one of us know over Xbox.

Likewise, if you want to read the rules for Evolution RP and add any modifications/ additions to the rules, message them to one of us as well and we will get back to you.

Also, if you want to join the waitlist for participation in Evolution, post your gamertag here to this post.

Until Evolution is set up, new players that are interested can join GTA V Life RP events to gain necessary experience.

The rules are already posted on the website. Work on getting character creations going and people interested and active in the community.
Back to top Go down
IG Airassault54
Head Administrator
IG Airassault54

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:13 am

https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/f60-general-information-and-rules

This is a huge roleplay event already. You can find everything you need to know about Insaniac Gaming Evolution Roleplay in that section.. You will need to look through every piece of information that is available to completely understand how the EVO rp will work.
Back to top Go down
AI Precognition
Zombie
AI Precognition

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Character Name- Jimmy

Character Age-21

Character Gender-Male

Place of Birth- Los Santos

Occupation- N/A

Character Class(s)-Hacker

Character Background- My name is Jimmy i'm 21 years old I like to play video games and I started hacking when I was 14 Years old i like to disable cameras track cars. And then I worked up to a white hacker it's not the deadliest hacker but it's bad its bad
Gamertag-AI Precognition

Classes:

Criminal Classes:
Drug Dealer- Can sell drugs for 15% higher price(npcs) and can get a 15% discount on buying drugs for resell

Gun Dealer- Start with a stolen assault rifle, stolen pump shotgun, stolen heavy pistol and a and all melee weapons

Chemist- Can make 10 times as many drugs than normal

Hacker- Can disable vehicle trackers, cameras, and any other security features

Robber- Starts with a stolen pistol and makes 3 times as much cash for robberies, burglaries and car thefts

Civilian Classes:
Bookwork- Gets a free college degree and a 25% pay raise

Wealthy- Start out with an extra $20,000

Taxi Man- Starts with a free vehicle under $50,000

Entrepreneur- Start with a business under $50,000

CEO- 50% discount on purchasing businesses. 50% increase in income from busin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 12:01 am

AI Precognition wrote:
Character Name- Jimmy

Character Age-21

Character Gender-Male

Place of Birth- Los Santos

Occupation- N/A

Character Class(s)-Hacker

Character Background- My name is Jimmy i'm 21 years old I like to play video games and I started hacking when I was 14 Years old i like to disable cameras track cars. And then I worked up to a white hacker it's not the deadliest hacker but it's bad its bad
Gamertag-AI Precognition

Classes:

Criminal Classes:
Drug Dealer- Can sell drugs for 15% higher price(npcs) and can get a 15% discount on buying drugs for resell

Gun Dealer- Start with a stolen assault rifle, stolen pump shotgun, stolen heavy pistol and a and all melee weapons

Chemist- Can make 10 times as many drugs than normal

Hacker- Can disable vehicle trackers, cameras, and any other security features

Robber- Starts with a stolen pistol and makes 3 times as much cash for robberies, burglaries and car thefts

Civilian Classes:
Bookwork- Gets a free college degree and a 25% pay raise

Wealthy- Start out with an extra $20,000

Taxi Man- Starts with a free vehicle under $50,000

Entrepreneur- Start with a business under $50,000

CEO- 50% discount on purchasing businesses. 50% increase in income from busin

Use this link to post your character and look into rules etc., do not post here this is only for conversation about evolution rp and nothing official
https://insaniacgaming.forumotion.com/t3970-we-need-to-start-up-evolution-roleplay-now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution Roleplay    Evolution Roleplay  Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution Roleplay
Page 1 of 1